Friday, September 7, 2012

September 6, 2012--Lots of cute kids!

We just hung out today (and Friday morning).  We went into a couple more houses and played with babies.  Troy spent the afternoon writing out Basic Life Support info to be used to train the ayis.  In the afternoon, Clay came and picked us up.  We had a wonderful time visiting with Clay and Jewel and the children of Agape House/Bread of Life.  They are such precious people, doing such amazing work with children who have Osteogenesis imperfecta (aka brittle bone disease).  It is such a privilege to know them. We also took pictures of TingTing's finding place.  Then Clay drove us to pick up TingTing's passport from Langfang orphanage.  It's official, we can take her with us!  We were able to spend a wonderful evening of worship and fellowship with Dr. Ana and Dr. Bill, Pam, Crissy, Jamie, Sara, Christina, and our family.  Priceless!

I thought I'd fill today's post mainly with photos of the children of SFCV from Thursday and Friday.

Enjoy!
(Teaser alert--There's video at the bottom!)















Head Ayi, Pam, TingTing, Grace, & Shaoey
















Shaoey spied a frog on the walk back from the restaurant and Jacob caught it.

I LOVE this one!!!

Playing UNO (and getting their tushies kicked!) at Agape House.
The crew at SFCV







1 comment:

  1. I have been following your journey, I am addicted to reading blogs since we adopted our 2 boys from Ukraine in 03 & 08 and our little girl from nanjiing, china in 11. The little girl in the 17th photo down wearing a maroon outfit in a blue walker has caught my heart. Do you know who I can contact to find out if she is available for adoption? Cara Norby norbycj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete