Our second morning together, we ate breakfast with TingTing and her friends, Elizabeth and LingLing.
We hung out in the Inn for the morning. After lunch and rest time (she likes rest time and goes around turning off lights saying "sleepy time"), we went into House of Peace (TingTing's house) and House of Love (Grace's last house at SFCV). This is one of my favorite times. I treasure the time we spent in the houses on Grace's trip. This time is now exception. Getting to "visit" with the ayis (I use that term loosely since they don't speak English and we don't speak Mandarin!) and hold and love on the children are such special times. We are looking forward to spending more time there in the coming days. Here are some pictures and video of our time there.
I went outside to find the kids playing Ring-around-the-rosie and Duck-Duck-Goose.
| TingTing's bed |
| Diane |
| We walked to dinner at a nearby restaurant. The food was awesome! We thought the confetti sprinkles was a nice touch. LOL |
| She is one of the messiest eaters! |
I went outside to find the kids playing Ring-around-the-rosie and Duck-Duck-Goose.
For dinner, we ordered pizza from Bread of Life Bakery (Agape House) and had the pleasure of finally meeting Clay and Jewel in person! We have talked and emailed and sent FB messages. What a highlight to finally be able to meet her and hug her in person. (And the pizza was fantastic!)
No comments:
Post a Comment