Today we totally laid low!
We felt like everyone needed a day off. We hung out in the room, coloring and playing and watching tv. The laundry service delivered our clothes after lunch and I was able to do most of our packing. Then Grace, our guide, called from the lobby with TingTing's brown envelope and her passport with visa! The brown envelope is to be guarded with your life until you hand it over to the immigration officer when you hit U.S. soil. We're done here... most of us are sad. It's been a great trip.
For dinner, we headed back to the Paddy Field. I got mine to go because I had a hair appointment! I was suppose to get my hair done before leaving for China, but when we had to hurry out a day early to stay ahead of hurricane Isaac, that didn't happen. I had my hair cut and colored. It feels so much better!
TingTing-isms
"BABA, whattimisit?"
"It ok" when she steps on your foot or bumps you.
"Say dway bu chi!" when someone bumps someone else or she thinks has done harm.
"Time go sleepy!"
"Noodle!"
TingTing-isms
"BABA, whattimisit?"
"It ok" when she steps on your foot or bumps you.
"Say dway bu chi!" when someone bumps someone else or she thinks has done harm.
"Time go sleepy!"
"Noodle!"
No comments:
Post a Comment