Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our days

The first few days everyone was on a different sleep schedule, but I think I can safely say we are all back on "mei guo" time.  The girls have slept through the past 2 nights!  (Praise God!)  TingTing has brought a bit of schedule to our lives.  We normally are a bit more fly by the seat of our pants, but she is use to routine and makes sure we follow it.

Breakfast (By 7 am she's ready, I've been able to push her back to 7:30...)
Brush teeth
Get dressed
Play (We've been outside in beautiful fall weather.  She also LOVES to color.)
Lunch (about 11:30 am)
Brush teeth
Rest (They nap about 2-3 hours!)
Play outside on trikes and wait for Baba to come home from work.
Dinner
Brush teeth and get in pjs.
We either read or let them watch a few minutes of tv.
Baba reads 3 books.
Sleepy time!





No comments:

Post a Comment