Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012

Today was our day to go to Walmart to buy some supplies for SFCV.  Pam, Chrissy, the head ayi, and I  headed to Walmart.  That is always a fun excursion!  I wish I had taken some pictures--the meat laid out on ice with nothing covering it, the tanks with live fish and crabs, etc. and they weren't pets, the long row of noodles, but only about a 5 ft section of wall with cold cereals!  I stocked up on some noodles and snacks for Tingting.   

When I came home, Troy and the boys went into the medical clinic and worked on the pharmacy. They spent a few hours sorting and organizing and condensing.  They did a FABULOUS job!  


We also spent some time my favorite thing at SFCV--going into the houses and loving on the children and taking pics to share!  I hope you enjoy this wonderful array of children.












For dinner, we walked over to what we are affectionately calling the "Red Lantern Restaurant," down the street.  Jacob is addicted to their sweet and sour pork and jiaozi, aka potstickers/dumplings.  TingTing can polish off a plate by hersel!  She starts shrieking when they bring them out.  Calamari?  Not so much....








3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for documenting this trip & sharing your days with us. It's been such a blessing to live vicariously thru them :) Praying for y'all daily. <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! love following along! So special to see glimpses of the dear little faces @ SFCV! {Natalie, Moses, Noel!}:)!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete