If you read my last post, you know I was praying about moving forward and doing our adoption paperwork in faith that our little girl's file will be done. We went on a date Tuesday night and so we finally had the chance to talk without children around and distracting us. I laid out what God had been speaking to me. Troy agreed and we made the decision to GO FOR IT! This morning, I had JUST emailed our social worker (literally!) and clicked over to my google reader to read the blogs I follow. This is the blog post I found waiting for me--- http://heartofthema tteronline. com/doe-the- nexte-thynge/
I especially loved the last 3 sentences... . :-)
"Find the next thing to do, and then do it. The longer you spend agonizing over what to do, the more time you waste. Just do it!"
Joy and Laila (Kathy)
Aren't they just too cute for words? And we only live 2 hours from Laila's family!
Laila and Ava
Ting Ting and Fiona
I love that these girls have each other right now, I love PHF!


These are adorable pictures, and defiantly some cute girls!
ReplyDeleteCharlene.. I am sooo happy for your family! Happy that we will are so close too! :)
ReplyDeleteWow---look at those happy girls! So glad to know they will be connected and friends forever.
ReplyDelete:-)
Erin