A wonderful mom traveled to SFCV this summer to do a mission trip. She taught art there for a week. I was recently hooked up with her and was able to buy some artwork that TingTing did this summer! Here's some pictures of her and of her artwork! How AWESOME is this????!!!
TingTing is right in front of the teacher.
Look at her adorable artwork! She is quite the artist!
Her hair is so soft and silky looking.
(You're looking at the back of her head.)
I just want to stroke her head and kiss it and tell her how loved she is!
I want to hold her and just inhale her sweet scent...
Check out those girly tootsies!
Thank you, God, that there are wonderful people who are answering your call to care for the orphans. How touching is this that our girl has a chance to get her toe nails painted...
Looks like she likes water! That's a good thing since we have a pool in our backyard! LOL
Ting Ting is being held by Dawn's daughter Mary Morgan behind her.
Dawn, thank you SO much!











We had the amazing privilege of meeting Dawn and her family when we went to China this summer, and were so impressed with her heart for the kids and her service to them through art. She's an incredible woman and I know she loves your little Ting Ting so much!
ReplyDelete