Thursday, August 30, 2012

We have TingTing!!!

We arrived at about 2 am this morning.  Our flights were great, no problems this trip!  Sara and Aaron woke up to greet us.  We all headed to bed and grabbed a few zzz's before our big day.  I think I slept about 2 hours before my head was atwitter with all that was going to happen to day.  

We got up and got ready and ate breakfast in the recreation building and it was time to meet our little princess!  She walked right in and sat down and started talking to us.  (We have come to find out she understands a lot and also speaks English too.)  LOL  Such a different experience for us.  She is beautiful and chatty and such a helper, and of course living up to her nickname of Little Diva.  It has been amazing!   Most of today's post will be pics as I process everything.  

I'm waiting on the video to load.  I'll post it as a separate post.

Our welcome sign when we arrived at about 2 am this morning!

Loving the bunk room




Here she comes!!!!


Our family of 7--Oh my, this makes my heart sing!

She loves gadgets...a great bonding moment with big brother.

 Opening her backpack



Her favorite present... Troy said she was shaking when she pulled it out.

We headed over to her school to visit.  We found the kids outside for a bit.





Showing TingTing where her new home will be.
  
This was so cute!  I have it on video too, but video loads very slowly here.  I'll post it later.


She was holding hands with the girls when she suddenly stopped, turned around, and ran back to baba and asked him to pick her up.  What a moment....



8 comments:

  1. Tears of joy to celebrate with you all! Praise God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day looks AMAZING!

    After all these years, she is in. your. arms. Praise God!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smile on her face tells it all! She has been waiting for you all along! So precious!!

    Hugs,
    janet, kevin, and gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crying happy tears for you. Your family has waited so, so long for this day. Congratulations and may God be praised!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing your day! SO happy to hear she is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlene,
    Only God! What a beautiful family. We are rejoicing with each of you. Tammy W

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRECIOUS!!! Makes me soooo incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am crying happy tears for you....Congratulations, all of your girls are beautiful.
    God Bless you and your family.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete