Where has the time gone? Guess I've just felt in a funk. I KNOW it's God's timing, I LOVE the blessings that come from waiting on God's timing, but it sure is HARD!
Where are we in the process? We've been at a standstill this whole time. Our social worker switched jobs earlier this year. She referred us to a new one a couple weeks ago. We've had our visits and now she's working on our homestudy. Then I guess we file the I800A. This round is all new to us. We weren't Hague for our last 2 adoptions, things sure have changed! I know this is all God's timing. I can see how it's a good thing that her paperwork isn't done, b/c China changed a rule and now you have to be LID to lock a file as soon as it comes out--obviously if we aren't finished our homestudy, our dossier is definitely not logged in.
Thought I'd share some photos I've found on facebook and blogs of people who have been on mission teams to SFCV. These are what keep me going and yet make my heart ache--that SMILE!!
You may notice that a friend is missing. Little Fiona passed away this year. So sad to think of a child going to heaven without having experienced the love of an earthly family, but I am comforted knowing that the people at SFCV are family to the children while there and that now she is with the perfect Father and her body is healed!







Brought I smile to my face. What sweethearts...
ReplyDelete